- Experience: 1+ Years
- Openings: 2
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: WordPress Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP/WordPressDeveloper
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner in Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKPA PIM, DCKAP Headless, and QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for WordPress Developers to Develop, Integrate, and Support Us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to document code, design, implement and manage the WordPress websites.
- Design and implement new features and functionality.
- Design and build the website front-end.
- Plot website architecture.
- Design, build, and maintain website backend including database and server integration.
- Conduct website performance tests.
- Troubleshoot content issues.
- Monitor the performance of the live website.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Are proficient with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, and jQuery
- Are competent in creating custom WordPress CMS websites and plugins using.
- Are experienced in theme/template integration and creation of custom posts.
- Have experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Have the ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Have an intuitive understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Are knowledgeable with SVN software and GIT.
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
Experience with any one of the aforementioned page builders is an added advantage.