A Cultural Overview
A Sneak Peek
Into Our Culture
How We Work
We are kind to each other and our clients — we strive to build a positive, supportive and diverse community of cohesive teams focused on delivering value to our clients.
- We invest in growth, from our in-house library to our sponsored courses, we encourage our team members in their pursuit of knowledge.
- We welcome innovation and experimentation, all of our products are the brainchildren of our team members.
- We offer hybrid working arrangements, our team members are encouraged to work from home, the office and wherever else they feel best, and in time systems that suit their lives.
- We work in a diverse team, and half of all our teams are led by women
Here are some ways in which you can grow with DCKAP!
- Leadership: We offer a variety of leadership options for those interested, including Team Leadership and Managerial Roles.
- Learn & Up-skill: We have a generous budget set aside to invest in your personal development and encourage you to attend. Workshops, Conferences, and Certified Courses.
- Community: We believe in building strong communities and bring people together often through Events, Workshops, and e-Summits
- Growth: We know that growth is never singular and actively hone each other’s development through Constructive, Actionable Feedback.