- Experience: 2+ Years
- Openings: 2
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: React JS Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP ReactJS Developer
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, DCKAP B2B, DCKAP Analytics & QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for React JS Developers to Develop, Integrate, and Support Us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Collaborate with the development team to design new user interfaces and applications.
- Design and Implement highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Document the Products and/or Processes of software creation and updating.
- Maintain DCKAP standard through monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Support User Interface Concepts through the development and implementation of front end architecture.
- Troubleshoot and Fix any issues relating to interface software and bugs.
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 2+ Years of relevant experience.
- Have a deep understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Are experienced in working with popular React.js workflows.
- Have experience with data structure libraries.
- Have a knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Have a passion for coding that is reflected in a strong knowledge of the language and its applications.
- Have the ability to understand, translate, and plan for the fulfilling of client demands.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
- Are of the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.