- Experience: 2+ Years
- Openings: 3
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Python Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP/Python Developer
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind Cloras, flexiPIM, QA Touch, and VizB, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Python Developers to Develop, Integrate, and Support Us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Coordinate with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Write Clean, well-designed, and scalable code using Python programming language.
- Test and debug applications.
- Develop back-end components and integrate user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assess and prioritize client feature requests.
- Integrate and implement data and security storage solutions.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
- Reprogram existing databases to improve functionality.
- Develop digital tools to monitor online traffic.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
- Manage and oversee the deployment and delivery of new features and tools.
- Drive innovation through timely and actionable feedback.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 1+ years of experience as a Python developer in a competitive environment.
- Have a passion for coding that is reflected in a strong knowledge of the language, object-oriented programming, and related concepts.
- Are proficient with Python, Django, Flask, Celery.
- Have a good grasp of databases like Postgresql, MongoDB, and MySql. Proficiency in one of the aforementioned databases is an added bonus.
- Have an intuitive understanding of OOPs Concepts.
- Have an understanding of Git, task-based queuing systems, and asynchronous programming.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.