- Experience: 3+ Years
- Openings: 1
- Location: Indai, Remote
- Role: Marketing Manager
- Job Code: DCKAP/Marketing Manager
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front-runner in Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, and QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Marketing Managers to support us as we expand to include more businesses from around the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors. Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard-copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
You Are A Good Fit For This Role, If You,
- Have demonstrable experience of 3 years or more in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Have proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across-channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Have solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Are experienced with setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Are numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Have a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.