- Experience: 8+ years
- Openings: 1
- Location: Dallas, Texas, USA. (Hybrid Position)
- Role: Magento Architect
- Job Code: DCKAP/Magento Architect
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Commerce, QA Touch, and Zircly, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Magento Architect to support us as we expand to include more businesses from around the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional teams to improve our products, services, and customer experience.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture.
- Responsible for providing architectural solutions/designs of client’s websites to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and road maps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with clients and internal teams to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Assist sales teams in project estimation and questions that arise during the pre-sales process.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping, and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices, and capabilities across teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team, and driving change.
- Participation in pre & post-sales technical scoping, requirements gathering, and solution creation and review.
- Work with the sales team to help demonstrate the technology as well as translate the solution in terms of technical objectives; deliverables.
- Bring new ideas to the client in terms of strategy in engaging with customers across their digital channels.
- Map client’s requirements with Magento out-of-the-box functionality.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Proven work experience of 8+ years.
- Know the Magento community and commerce platforms very well.
- Are well-versed in the complete Magento ecosystem.
- Are experienced in participating in pre-sales calls and giving demos to potential clients.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.
Having Magento solution specialist certification is a plus.