- Experience: 4+ Years
- Openings: 2
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Dotnet Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP/DotNet
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Commerce, QA Touch, Zircly, and Klizer and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for .Net/DotNet Developers to Develop, Integrate, and Support Us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Write clean and well-designed code utilizing Microsoft’s .NET infrastructure.
- Create large, complex solution systems through collaboration with coworkers.
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives.
- Troubleshoot and Fix any issues relating to the .Net infrastructure.
- Reformulate existing code and ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Design outputs that appeal aesthetically and are user-friendly and engaging.
- Deploy new features and monitor user engagement response by the target audience.
- Contribute to various phases of the development lifecycle.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
- Proactively contribute to driving innovation.
- Ideate with or without team members to develop new functionality.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 4+ years of experience as a .Net or Application Developer in a competitive environment.
- Have an intuitive understanding of MVC Architecture and WEB APIs.
- Are familiar with the C#.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns.
- Have an understanding of architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, etc.).
- Have excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Have the ability to understand and plan for the fulfilling of client demands.
- Have a passion for coding that is reflected in a strong knowledge of the language and its applications.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.