- Experience: 2+ Years
- Openings: 2
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Dotnet Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP/dotNet
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, DCKAP B2B, DCKAP Analytics & QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for .Net/DotNet Developers to Develop, Integrate, and Support Us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Write clean and well-designed code utilizing Microsoft’s .NET infrastructure.
- Create large, complex solution systems through collaboration with coworkers.
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives.
- Troubleshoot and Fix any issues relating to the .Net infrastructure.
- Reformulate existing code and ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Design outputs that appeal aesthetically and are user-friendly and engaging.
- Deploy new features and monitor user engagement response by the target audience.
- Contribute to various phases of the development lifecycle.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
- Proactively contribute to driving innovation.
- Ideate with or without team members to develop new functionality.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 2+ years of experience as a .Net or Application Developer in a competitive environment.
- Have an intuitive understanding of MVC Architecture and WEB APIs.
- Are familiar with the C#.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns.
- Have an understanding of architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, etc.).
- Have excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Have the ability to understand and plan for the fulfilling of client demands.
- Have a passion for coding that is reflected in a strong knowledge of the language and its applications.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.