- Experience: 8+ years
- Openings: 1
- Location: Remote, USA
- Role: Ux Designer
- Job Code: DCKAP/Ux Designer
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner in Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, and QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Ux Designer to support us as we expand to include more businesses from around the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience
- Meet with clients or team members to discuss web design and functions
- Produce creative assets for use on the web
- Conceptualize and create platform-centric wireframes and prototypes
- Conceptualize and create brand-centric site mock-ups & page comps
- Articulate design decisions and intent across design and development teams
- Articulate and sell design decisions to clients
- Articulate design process and effectively manage expectations with clients
- Ability to gather and/or discuss technical and design-related requirements with clients
- Articulate the value of design in a business context to managers and executives
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates mastery of branding, typography, space, and color
- Are experienced with e-Commerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.
- Are knowledgeable about front-end languages such as HTML, CSS, etc.
- Are knowledgeable about grid-based layout and web frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Are in the know about e-Commerce trends, best practices, and industry-related topics
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates UX-based experience
- Fluency in industry standard software ie; Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, etc
- Have an understanding of industry (design & web) standards and best practices
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels
- Are of the habit of thinking outside the box
- Are proactive team players and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually
- Experienced with other retail platforms is a plus
Experience with writing and/or editing books is an added bonus.