- Experience: 1+ Years
- Openings: 1
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Ui/Ux Creative Expert
- Job Code: DCKAP/Ux
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind Cloras, flexiPIM, QA Touch, and VizB, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Designers to Create, Design, and Support Us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Design and Develop websites and apps from scratch.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for client products.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Recommend, analyze and guide the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to predict user behavior.
- Ensure and maintain adherence to typography and graphic design standards.
You Are A Good Fit For This Role, If You,
- Have 1+ years of UI/UX design experience for digital products and/or services.
- Have experience in HTML 5, CSS 3, SASS and are fluent with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Xd, and Figma.
- Have an intuitive understanding of user responses to design.
- Have a strong portfolio featuring examples of your work.
- Have knowledge of responsive design and layouts.
- Have the skills to create mock-up designs and wireframes.
- Are up to speed with the latest web trends and techniques.
- Have excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Have the ability to understand and plan for the fulfilling of client demands.
- Have a passion for coding that is reflected in a strong knowledge of the language and its applications.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.