- Experience: 2-3 Years
- Openings: 2
- Location: Brazil, Remote
- Role: Shopify Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP/Shopify
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, DCKAP B2B, DCKAP Analytics & QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Shopify Developers to Develop, Integrate, and Support us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Design complex technical solutions and provide technical expertise across multiple projects.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Project Heads to complete projects.
- Review and rectify the code as necessary.
- Oversee and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
- Manage and oversee the deployment and delivery of new features and tools.
- Drive innovation through timely and actionable feedback.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 2+ years of Ruby and Ruby on Rails experience.
- Are Experienced with PostgreSQL, Redis server, Sidekiq, integrating external APIs, and building Gem or RESTful APIs.
- Are familiar with GIT, RSpec, Capybara, Cucumber.
- Are familiar with Rails deployment using Capistrano or other possible methods.
- Have working knowledge on Shopify Apps, Themes Customizations.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.