- Experience: 1+ Years
- Openings: 1
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: SEO Analyst
- Job Code: DCKAP/SEO
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Commerce, QA Touch, and Zircly, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for SEO Analyst to Support Us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Increase and maintain the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Optimize existing marketing objectives and uncover new opportunities through keyword research.
- Achieve business objectives through complete SEO Consultations.
- Execute SEO Tasks including site audits, mobile responsiveness checks, XML sitemaps, crawl errors, competitor analysis and keyword research.
- Recommend and execute strategies for content management in coordination with our SEO goals.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Contribute to the overall marketing efforts through ideation and collaboration.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 1+ years of experience in developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Have worked with popular SEO and analytics tools such as SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Have an intuitive understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Have knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Are able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Are comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.