- Experience: 5+ Years
- Openings: 2
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Senior PHP Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP/Senior PHP Developer
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind Cloras, flexiPIM, QA Touch, and VizB, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join us on our mission to make high-quality products and services available to businesses of all sizes, across the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Project Heads to complete projects.
- Oversee and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
- Manage and oversee the deployment and delivery of new features and tools.
- Drive innovation through timely and actionable feedback.
- Coordinating with frontend developers and internal teams on integration.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have strong hands-on experience of 5 years or more.
- Are Proficient in PHP, MySQL, Jquery, React Js, etc.
- Have extensive experience in developing websites, large-scale web applications, and back-end integration.
- Have a passion for ownership and sharing knowledge with co-developers.
- Have an intuitive working knowledge of version control tools (like Git, Bitbucket), frameworks (like Laravel and Zend Frameworks), MVC design patterns, understanding of object-oriented programming, and following PHP Coding Standards.
- Have a deep understanding of HTML/CSS/XHTML Standards.
- Having experience in creating scalable web applications
- Having experience in using Xdebug, browser debugger, and other tools to fastrack development.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are of the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.