- Experience: 5+ Years
- Openings: 1
- Location: USA, Remote
- Role: Senior Business Analyst
- Job Code: DCKAP/Senior BA
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, DCKAP B2B, DCKAP Analytics & QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Senior Business Analysts to manage and drive various accounts, as we work towards our mission of making high-quality products and services available to businesses of all sizes, across the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Understand merchants’ pain points and work with the development team to solve them.
- Proactively manage multiple projects, and ensure effective project delivery.
- Build new relationships and nurture existing accounts to expand the business.
- Identify key success factors in business plans.
- Monitor business performance across functional areas and make changes to business plans and strategy as necessary.
- Stay updated on competitive data and industry, client, and competitive trends.
- Meet the business revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Plan, coordinate, and modify as necessary, the project budget, profitability, and timeline.
- Identify gaps between project scope and desired deliverable, and initiate change requests.
- Understand, allocate and use project resources as required.
- Build and maintain detailed project plans for the design, implementation, and maintenance of eCommerce websites.
- Keep the senior management updated on the project’s value, status, and progress.
- Maintain regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
You Are A Good Fit For This Role, If You:
- Have 5+ years of working experience, particularly in the eCommerce space.
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Have strong retail or Magento background in sales and customer management.
- Have start-up experience.
- Have a passion for thriving customer experience.
- Are able to translate client business challenges and priorities into opportunities effectively.
- Have a proven track record of delivering results in project and account management.
- Are a self-starter, and business leader, with the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Have experience working in the eCommerce ecosystem and building valuable relationships.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
Working experience with other retail platforms, and/or IT is an added advantage. As is any experience with SEO.