- Experience: 2+ Yrs
- Openings: 2
- Location: USA
- Role: Sales Development Representative
- Job Code: DCKAP / SDR
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, DCKAP B2B, DCKAP Analytics & QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join us on our mission to make high-quality products and services available to businesses of all sizes, across the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve the annual target.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work alongside the marketing and product team to prepare sales materials to ensure the team has everything to close the deals and brand consistency.
- Drive innovation through timely and actionable feedback.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have working experience with selling software services to companies within the manufacturing and distribution space.
- Have 2+ years of experience in an outbound sales role.
- Have a solid understanding of sales outreach activities, cold calling, prospecting, and deal negotiations.
- Have the ability and skills to establish new relationships and expand the business in the B2B distribution space.
- Are in the know about competitive data and industry, client, and competitive trends.
- Have strong hands-on experience and knowledge in Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Are passionate about initiating and driving new projects, and streamlining processes.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.