- Experience: 2+ Years
- Openings: 2
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Sales Development Representative
- Job Code: DCKAP/SDR
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind Cloras, flexiPIM, QA Touch, and VizB, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join us on our mission to make high-quality products and services available to businesses of all sizes, across the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve the annual target.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work alongside the marketing and product team to prepare sales materials to ensure the team has everything to close the deals and brand consistency.
- Drive innovation through timely and actionable feedback.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have working experience with selling software services to companies within the manufacturing and distribution space.
- Have 2+ years of experience in an outbound sales role.
- Have a solid understanding of sales outreach activities, cold calling, prospecting, and deal negotiations.
- Have the ability and skills to establish new relationships and expand the business in the B2B distribution space.
- Are in the know about competitive data and industry, client, and competitive trends.
- Have strong hands-on experience and knowledge in Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Are passionate about initiating and driving new projects, and streamlining processes.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.