- Experience: 4+ Years
- Openings: 1
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: React.js Architect
- Job Code: DCKAP/React.js Architect
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Commerce, QA Touch, and Zircly, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a React.js Architect to support us as we expand to include more businesses from around the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional teams to improve our products, services, and customer experience.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Identify user requirements through a through analysis.
- Define and direct objectives and functionality of the application.
- Ensure the alignment of application design with business goals.
- Develop and test software.
- Prioritise, debug and resolve technical problems as they come.
- Produce detailed design documentation.
- Recommend changes in existing react JS infrastructure.
- Build and maintain reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Proven work experience of 4+ years.
- Are well-versed in the complete Magento ecosystem.
- Are experienced in participating in pre-sales calls and giving demos to potential clients.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.