- Experience: 1+ Years
- Openings: 3
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Quality Analyst
- Job Code: DCKAP/QA
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, DCKAP B2B, DCKAP Analytics & QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Quality Analyst to join us on our mission to make high-quality products and services available to businesses of all sizes, across the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Document and Produce both test plans and test cases, for web-based and mobile products.
- Ensure product quality through the design, implementation, and maintenance of manual and automated test cases.
- Improve products through manual and automated testing.
- Maintain the quality of products by investigating and resolving issues with bugs and the like.
- Drive innovation through timely and actionable feedback.
- Contribute to the upkeep of systems by Monitoring Debugging Process Results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like Defect Densities and Open Defects.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have Extensive Manual QA experience in web-based applications.
- Experience in the selenium suite of tools is preferred.
- Are knowledgeable in standard QA processes, test plans, test case design, test case management, Defect management, and reporting.
- Have hands-on experience with JAWS, NVDA, TalkBack, VoiceOver, and other Assistive technology tools and WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
- Are knowledgeable in performance testing tools, preferably Jmeter.
- Are Knowledgeable in Rest web services and API testing.
- Have high regard for quality standards and quality control.
- Are Experienced with cross-browser testing and responsive layout testing.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.