- Experience: 1+ Years
- Openings: 3
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Quality Analyst
- Job Code: DCKAP/QA
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind Cloras, flexiPIM, QA Touch, and VizB, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Quality Analyst to join us on our mission to make high-quality products and services available to businesses of all sizes, across the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Document and Produce both test plans and test cases, for web-based and mobile products.
- Ensure product quality through the design, implementation, and maintenance of manual and automated test cases.
- Improve products through manual and automated testing.
- Maintain the quality of products by investigating and resolving issues with bugs and the like.
- Drive innovation through timely and actionable feedback.
- Contribute to the upkeep of systems by Monitoring Debugging Process Results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like Defect Densities and Open Defects.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have Extensive Manual QA experience in web-based applications.
- Experience in the selenium suite of tools is preferred.
- Are knowledgeable in standard QA processes, test plans, test case design, test case management, Defect management, and reporting.
- Have hands-on experience with JAWS, NVDA, TalkBack, VoiceOver, and other Assistive technology tools and WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
- Are knowledgeable in performance testing tools, preferably Jmeter.
- Are Knowledgeable in Rest web services and API testing.
- Have high regard for quality standards and quality control.
- Are Experienced with cross-browser testing and responsive layout testing.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.