- Experience: 5+ Years
- Openings: 2
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Project Manager (eCommerce)
- Job Code: DCKAP/PM
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind Cloras, flexiPIM, QA Touch, and VizB, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Project Manager (eCommerce) and Account Managers (eCommerce) to manage and drive various accounts, as we work towards our mission of making high-quality products and services available to businesses of all sizes, across the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Experienced Project / Account Manager and strong eCommerce experience.
- Work closely with the merchants to understand their pain points and work with our development team.
- Experience in SEO and increasing conversions for merchants.
- Establish new relationships and build on existing accounts to expand the business.
- Identify key success factors in plans, closely monitor business performance across functional areas and make changes to business plans and strategy as necessary.
- Stay current on competitive data and industry, client, and competitive trends.
- Deliver monthly/quarterly and annual new business revenue goals.
- Have prior start-up experience/passionate about thriving customer experience.
- Overall accountability for project budget, profitability, and timeline.
- Identify gaps between project scope and desired deliverable, initiate change requests as needed.
- Responsible for project resource allocation and utilization.
- Build and maintain detailed project plans for the design, implementation, and maintenance of eCommerce websites.
- Provide timely status reporting and communication to senior management, clients, and other stakeholders.
You Are A Good Fit For This Role, If You:
- Have 5+ years of experience working with merchants and development teams.
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Have strong retail or Magento background in sales and customer management.
- Are experienced in onboarding new clients.
- Can easily build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
- Are able to establish knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintain regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Has a proven and successful track record of delivering results in project and account management.
- Are a self-starter, and business leader.
- Have worked in the eCommerce ecosystem and built valuable relationships.
- Are experienced with other retail platforms is a plus.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are proactive team players and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.