- Experience: 6+ Years
- Openings: 1
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Product Marketing Manager
- Job Code: DCKAP/PMM
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, DCKAP B2B, DCKAP Analytics & QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies for one of its products – QA Touch, as we work towards our mission of making high-quality products and services available to businesses of all sizes, across the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with business plans and product roadmap.
- Build a loyal and engaged community of followers.
- Create educational content creation for the audience.
- Create tools and collaterals that enable effective sales and marketing.
- Onboard new customers and upsell the next plan.
- Translate technical details into feature benefits.
- Evaluate product features using relevant KPIs and feedback from the existing customers.
- Meet the quarterly and annual MRR numbers.
You Are A Good Fit For This Role, If You:
- Have 6+ years in the product marketing environment with at least 2 years in a marketing-related, leadership role.
- Have a background in Copywriting.
- Have an intuitive understanding of product marketing techniques.
- Have the ability to build and maintain a loyal and engaged customer base.
- Have working experience with web analytics tools.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.