- Experience: 4-5 Years
- Openings: 1
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Product Manager
- Job Code: DCKAP/Product Manager
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, DCKAP B2B, DCKAP Analytics & QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join us on our mission to make high-quality products and services available to businesses of all sizes, across the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Define the target segment for while the product is built.
- Understand the product direction from stakeholders.
- Envision the product road map.
- Understand the product’s compelling value and unique selling point.
- Analyze the market landscape and product competition.
- Strategize new features and functionalities.
- Definite, develop & plan for market release.
- Bridge the gap between sales, pre-sales, marketing, product teams.
- Identify and fill product gaps.
- Lead the brainstorming of new ideas to grow market share.
- Build and lead a team that executes, supports, markets, and sells the product.
- Acquire and analyze customer feedback.
- Prioritize the release of features and fixing of bugs.
- Run product demos as needed.
You are a Good Fit For This Role, If You,
- Have strong SaaS product management experience.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have a proven track record in creating and launching a product.
- Are able to translate customer needs and priorities into opportunities effectively.
- Are a self-starter, and business leader, with the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to think and execute at both strategic and operational levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.