- Experience: 2-3 Years
- Openings: 5
- Location: Costa Rica, Remote
- Role: PHP Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP/PHP Developer
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, DCKAP B2B, DCKAP Analytics & QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for PHP Developers to Develop, Integrate, and Support Us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Write Clean and Well-Designed code to build efficient PHP Modules.
- Follow best practices in writing clean code.
- Ensure smooth processes of web processes and infrastructure.
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives.
- Develop and Test Software for Client Applications.
- Develop back-end components and connect the application with web services.
- Support front-end developers through Integration.
- Document the Products and/or Processes of Software Creation.
- Troubleshoot and Fix any issues relating to PHP Programs.
- Maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write and Modify client software with source debuggers.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
- Deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools as necessary.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 2+ years of experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment.
- Are Experienced with PHP MVC Frameworks Such as Laravel, Zend, Codeigniter.
- Are competent with code versioning tool.
- Have a passion for coding that is reflected in a strong knowledge of the language, object-oriented programming, and related concepts.
- Have an intuitive understanding of website integration and software creation.
- Have the ability to understand and plan for the fulfilling of client demands.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
- Are of the habit of thinking outside the box
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.