- Experience: 2+ Years
- Openings: 1
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Partner Channel Sales Manager
- Job Code: DCKAP/Partner Channel Sales
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind Cloras, flexiPIM, QA Touch, and VizB, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Partner Channel Sales Manager to oversee efforts to market our products or services through the partnership channel.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new channel partners and/or partner leads. Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Participate in business development initiatives through identifying and recruiting potential new customers.
- Ensure accurate forecasting and completion of QBRs with partners to develop the business and achieve sales targets.
- Understand the technical background of our solutions to educate partners about our product/services portfolio and provide technical support to our partners when needed.
- Build strong positive relationships with partners, address their potential issues and help them along the way to build their business.
- Facilitate joint high-value visits with end-users, key and prospective partners/customers.
- Participate in planning, preparing, and implementing complex Sales projects and initiatives with Strategic Partner Manager, Customer Success, and Sales Team members.
- Ensure effective communication between our partners and internal teams as needed.
You Are A Good Fit, If You
- 2+ years experience as an SDR or similar Sales role in the technology industry with a history of exceeding lead targets.
- Experienced with Lead Generation tools such as Linkedin Sales Navigator and CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- A drive with the spirit of innovation and learning, and a love taking on new challenges.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset with the ability to think outside the box.
- Impressive verbal and written communication skills, and excellent negotiation skills.
- The drive to be a proactive team player that works seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- The ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Direct experience in retail, distribution & manufacturing businesses is an added advantage.