- Experience: 3+ Years
- Openings: 1
- Location: Remote, India
- Role: Netsuite Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP/Netsuite Developer
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind QA Touch, VizB, Cloras, and flexiPIM, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Netsuite Developers to Develop, Integrate, and Support Us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Responsible for the delivery of customization services in NetSuite.
- Assess client needs, develop innovative plans to solve their problems, and implement these plans to the clients satisfaction.
- Find new ways to improve client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Work with aggressive timelines and a full client portfolio.
- Interact with customers daily, delivery of NetSuite solutions, and work closely with project managers and other team members.
- Provide ongoing technical guidance and hands-on training to end-users and create technical and user documentations.
- Create forms, dashboards, reports, scripts, alerts, and workflows as per business needs.
- Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, and data Migration.
You Are A Good Fit For This Role, If You
- Have a passion for helping clients find creative ways to more effectively run their businesses.
- Have experience in NetSuite integration: Salesforce, Magento, etc.
- Are experienced in understanding the NetSuite framework and requirements.
- Have hands-on working knowledge on SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteBundler, SuiteTalk, Scheduled Scripts, Map/Reduce Scripts, Workflow Action Scripts.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.