- Experience: 3+ Yrs
- Openings: 2
- Location: Texas, USA
- Role: Magento Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP / Magento
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, DCKAP B2B, DCKAP Analytics & QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Magento Developers to Develop, Integrate, and Support us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Build and Configure Magento 2x eCommerce websites.
- Design complex technical solutions and provide technical expertise across multiple projects.
- Meet the B2C and B2B requirements of clients.
- Integrate, Test Payment gateways, shipping methods.
- Integrate eCommerce applications with other DCKAP products.
- Integrate other Business Systems such as CRMs, Accountancy Softwares, etc.
- Troubleshoot Integration Issues.
- Review and rectify the code as necessary.
- Optimize Performance and Loading Time.
- Contribute to various phases of the development lifecycle.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
- Maintain DCKAP service standards by regularly updating our Magento Installations.
- Proactively contribute to driving innovation.
- Ideate with or without team members to develop new functionality.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 3+ years of experience with Magento Projects.
- Have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Have an understanding of the fundamentals of Magento development.
- Having experience in using Xdebug, browser debugger is a value add.
- Have working knowledge on API integration, Payment Gateways, Shipping, etc.
- Have an intuitive understanding of the Magento themes and templating systems.
- Are familiar with the complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Have a strong understanding of Performance Tuning, Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices, and Version Control.
- Have excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills.
- Are of the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Have the ability to understand and plan for the fulfilling of client demands.
- Have a passion for coding that is reflected in a strong knowledge of the language and its applications.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
Certifications such as the Magento Developer Plus Certification, or Zend are added advantages. As is a familiarity with design patterns used in Magento.