- Experience: 1+
- Openings: 3
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Lead Generation Executive
- Job Code: DCKAP/Lead Generation/Executive
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner in Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKPA PIM, DCKAP Headless, and QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Lead Generation Executives to support us as we expand to include more businesses from around the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities for various campaigns.
- Generate, nurture and convert leads from various databases and social media platforms into sales opportunities.
- Assess and analyze a prospect’s current process and requirements, and tackle lead responses.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about our value proposition to potential customers.
- Strategize and penetrate the market.
- Achieve and exceed KPIs based on calls made and passed on to the team.
- Develop an active pipeline of prospects for the Sales Development Representatives.
- Integrate various marketing strategies through a thorough understanding of our services and offerings.
- Maintain well-organized, up-to-date, and accurate sales information and activity reports on our CRM tools.
- Run and maintain digital marketing campaigns through social media and mailers.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 1+ years of experience as a Lead Generation Executive in an IT Organization, particularly with B2B Lead Generation and Database Creation.
- Intuitively understand Sales and Marketing Concepts.
- Are experienced in the US, Canada, UK or Australian Markets.
- Know the ins and outs of running email campaigns to generate outbound leads.
- Are experienced with Lead Generation tools such as Linkedin Sales Navigator and CRM tools such as Salesforce or Zoho, or both.
- Know how to run international email campaigns using platforms such as Mailchimp, Zoho Campaigns, or HubSpot.
- Are competitively skilled with tools such as Microsoft Excel & MS Word.
- Are knowledgeable in the web and mobile application development service industry.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.