- Experience: 2+ Years
- Openings: 2
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Laravel Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP/Laravel Developer
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind Cloras, flexiPIM, QA Touch, and VizB, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Laravel Developers to Develop, Integrate, and Support Us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Write Clean, well-designed, and scalable code using PHP programming language.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Conduct analysis of website and application requirements.
- Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshoot application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Respond to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalize back-end features and test web applications.
- Update and alter application features to enhance performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
- Manage and oversee the deployment and delivery of new features and tools.
- Drive innovation through timely and actionable feedback.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 2+ years of experience in PHP projects, proficiency with MySQL.
- Understand object-oriented PHP programming.
- Have a good understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Have working knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and of developing web services.
- Are experienced in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc).
- Have previous working experience creating scalable applications.
- Are proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN and familiar with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.
A background in Product Development is an added advantage.