- Experience: 2+ Years
- Openings: 1
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Full Stack Developer
- Job Code: DCKAP/Full Stack Developer
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front-runner in Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, and QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Full Stack Developer to support us as we expand to include more businesses from around the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
You Are A Good Fit For This Role, If You,
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a relevant field.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.