- Experience: 3+ years
- Openings: 1
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Event Marketing Manager
- Job Code: DCKAP/Event Marketing Manager
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner in Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Commerce, QA Touch and Zircly, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Event Marketing Manager to Drive, Manage, and Support Us as we empower businesses across the globe to grow and prosper.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Spearhead DCKAP’s annual gathering event and tradeshow strategy, including but not limited to: identifying key events, internal team training for attendees (elevator pitch, demos, etc.), maintaining pre- and post-show communication, and event attendance
- Work with the Director of Marketing and CEO to manage the event planning throughout the year, and to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, and more
- Drive marketing-influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through onsite activations and support of the sales team
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on the predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics
- Build a content marketing strategy to boost the organic traffic and good knowledge on paid campaigns that drive awareness and event registrations
- Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory, including collateral, giveaways, etc
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have a Bachelors in marketing or related discipline
- Have 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in event marketing, demand generation, or sales enablement
- Have proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting
- Are highly organized with the ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Are highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- Are metric-driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.