- Experience: 2+ Years
- Openings: 1
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Customer Success Manager
- Job Code: DCKAP/CSM
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner of Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Commerce, QA Touch, Zircly, and Klizer and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager adept at nurturing client relationships, driving revenue growth, and reducing churn through innovative program implementation. Directly engage with clients to resolve issues, ensure satisfaction, and collaborate internally for timely issue resolution.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, serving as their primary point of contact.
- Understand customer goals, challenges, and needs to ensure our products or services are meeting their expectations and delivering value.
- Ensuring customers get fast time-to-value.
- Onboard new customers, ensuring they have a smooth transition and receive appropriate training and support.
- Proactively identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling additional products or services to existing customers.
- Keeping clients engaged and regularly using products.
- Monitor customer usage and engagement metrics to identify potential issues or areas for improvement, taking proactive steps to address them.
- Collaborate with the sales team to renew contracts and negotiate terms, ensuring high customer retention rates.
- Keeping a “high-level view” of the entire support process.
- Building customer loyalty and reducing churn.
- Driving account expansion with contextual offers and growing lifetime value.
- Gather customer feedback and insights to inform product development and improvements.
- Bridge the gap between sales and customer support.
- Handle customer escalations and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and competitor offerings to provide strategic guidance to customers.
You Are A Good Fit For This Role, If You Have:
- 2- 6 Years of experience in a Customer Success Manager Role.
- A customer-centric mindset with a focus on understanding and fulfilling customer needs and expectations.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Track record of ensuring timely delivery of solutions and managing client expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address customer issues and challenges promptly.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to Utilize data and metrics to identify areas for improvement and enhance overall customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency in conducting effective virtual meetings, presentations, and written documentation and articulating complex technical concepts clearly and understandably.
- Expertise in successfully navigating and resolving challenges related to IPAAS implementations.
- Extensive background in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and their integration processes.
- Ability to understand and address client-specific ERP requirements and configurations.
- Prior experience working with international clients, with a strong preference for candidates who have specifically worked with clients based in the United States.
- Preparedness for continuous learning and staying updated on the latest enhancements and developments within the technical landscape.
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate the time zones when dealing with international clients.
- Skilled in working collaboratively with sales, marketing, and product development teams to align customer success strategies with overall business objectives