- Experience: 1+ Years
- Openings: 5
- Location: India, Remote
- Role: Content Writer
- Job Code: DCKAP/Content Writer
DCKAP is on a mission to create better opportunities and empower the growth of people across the globe and be a front runner in Technological Innovation while at it. We are the people behind DCKAP Integrator, DCKAP PIM, DCKAP Headless, and QA Touch, and are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
We are looking for Content Writers to support us as we expand to include more businesses from around the globe.
We work closely with multi-functional teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 1+ years of work experience as a Content Writer or a similar role.
- Have a portfolio of published articles.
- Are experienced with research using multiple sources.
- Are familiar with web publications.
- Have excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Have hands-on experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress.
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges.