- Experience: 3+ years
- Openings: 1
- Location: USA, Remote
- Role: Content Marketing Manager
- Job Code: DCKAP/Content Marketing Manager
DCKAP is a B2B product company that helps Distributors unlock profitability. DCKAP’s product suites achieve this by building a strong commerce program – which includes Integration, PIM, and e-commerce. Hundreds of fast-growing companies like ASG Jergens, Howard Supply, Regency Lighting, Midland Scientific, Marysville Marine Distributors, Berenson Hardware, Robertson Worldwide, Atlas Commerce, and Valin Corporation trust DCKAP to create better experiences for their employees and customers.
We’re looking for a passionate content marketer to create high-quality value proportion content and wow the distribution community – from building a strong social media presence to capturing the demand.
This role is an individual contributor role reporting to the Head of Strategy, to oversee every content that goes out, but also work alongside other team members within the marketing team and across the organization to create an impact on demand generation and build a strong pipeline.
If you’re someone interested in shaping the future of commerce in the distribution business, then this role is for you.
- Own content marketing for DCKAP Integrator and establish it as one of the best content creation media companies in the distribution space.
- Evolve our product (DCKAP Integrator) into an integration hub.
- Write persuasive content to move the reader to purchase.
- Own the content calendar and develop a publishing schedule for blogs and social media.
- Drive data-backed decisions across every channel.
- Ensure consistency in brand voice and messaging.
You are a Good Fit For this Job, If You,
- Have 3+ years of proven experience writing in the manufacturing and distribution space.
- Are experienced in working with ERP and e-commerce-related technologies – preferably SaaS.
- Have the habit of consuming, dissecting, and translating content and content trends.
- Have the ability to write engaging and persuasive content/copy.
- Are an avid reader of books, particularly those related to technology.
- Are open to challenging the status quo and love to run experiments.
- Have excellent language and grammar skills.
- Have a proven track record of producing content in a similar environment and helped increase the marketing contribution pipeline.
- Have experience using Hubspot and Salesforce.
A journalism background is a plus.